Pig Stomach Chicken Pepper Ramen *HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
Made from natural ingredients and boiled for long hours, the free-range chicken broth is super flavourful and leaves us craving for more each time! The fresh handmade ramen noodles are neither too thick nor thin, allowing for great texture and bite. All you need is 5mins to enjoy a bowl of delicious ramen as good as those in restaurants! We LOVE this SOOOO much!!!
🔥🔥 PROMO: BUY 3 PROMO $35!! 🔥🔥
*please note that the system only recognises the first set of 3. Should you wish to purchase more than 1 set, please drop us a DM on ig / live chat! We'll be happy to assist ❤️
*Additional Char siew & Takana pickled veg toppings available for purchase separately*
Toppings included (packed separately)
- Pig stomach and chicken (must be soaked in hot water / soup before consumption)
- Spring onions
- Sesame seeds
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 3-5mins. (recommended timings: 3 mins for extra hard texture, 4 mins for hard texture, 5 mins for normal texture, 6 mins for soft texture)
- Pour soup base and it's relevant ingredients such as chilli oil, as well as meat into a bowl.
- Add in 360ml of boiling water into the bowl.
- Add in cooked noodles.
- Garnish with preferred condiments provided such as takana pickled vegetables, spring onions, black fungus, bamboo shoots, sesame.
- Dig in and be on your way to ramen heaven! 🤤
Shelf-life: 60 days in room temperature as noodles are made fresh and dried using special techniques. (You may extend the shelf-life to 180 days if you keep the noodles frozen before the stated date on package but highly recommended to consume within 60 days.) Due to overseas shipping especially with the current covid-19 situation, item will reach you with a very short shelf-life, please do not order if you are not able to accept this. Thank you!